Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cool Way to Keep Track and Changes Coming

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile folks. I've been far busier than I expected to be and have been shuffling myself around quite a bit to make time for potential changes. I will be back on here soon within the next week or so with some more goodies for you all to enjoy and perhaps have a few laughs at.

In the mean time everyone can check out this great site I found thanks to a couple of the more well known fitness pro's out there. The site is called Fitocracy, you can sign up using facebook or twitter. I chose to use my twitter log in. Sign in and you can track your workouts, if you're one of those people that likes to see LEVEL UP come up on their screen then you'll be hooked in an instant. Give me a follow if you like JD7768 and you can give me endless amounts of praise or crap depending on the day. Be back soon folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment