Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JD3D IS ON THE MOVE

I'm on the move folks, actually I've already made the move a little earlier than expected. After almost 7 great months at my old facility in Hudson I have moved on to a new facility and new employer. The new place will bring some new challenges and probably new things I've yet to see and rant about. Bodyscapes fitness in Brookline is now where you will find this ugly mug on a daily basis. I was very sad to say good bye to my old facility and all my old clients and they all know they will be missed, especially since the ending did come a bit abruptly, but what's done is done. Next time I post with video you will probably get a quick glimpse at the new digs. Just going to throw out there to keep in mind that things I post on here are MY opinion and do not reflect my current or former employer's. That being said look forward to getting more fun items posted up here for you all in the coming weeks and month. See you all on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment